One Moment: Midi Dresses

All I can say is----IT'S ABOUT TIME!   I couldn't be happier to see a drop in hemlines!  I found these three that I would love to add to my closet!


1.  DVF:  This is the perfect summer dress.  I can totally see wearing this on a sweltering day when its too hot to get dressed.  This would also be a fairly simple DIY for those of you (us) who want to tackle it.....hmmmm.....thinking, thinking, thinking.  This would also go to the office with a little cardi thrown over the top.  LOVE!!!

 2.  Giambattista Valli:  Navy/Black Brocade Sleeveless dress with jeweled hem.  I'm in love!!!!  Now I just have to find a way to pay for this beauty! 


3.  Temperley Resort 2014:  The perfect Little Red Dress!  I don't even wear red often, but I love this!

21 comments:

  1. nice! Loved the last one :)
    Love,

    Bong's Belleza
    Join fun link party at Tabloid Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last one is so pretty!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These dresses are so pretty. Love the first one and the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one is definitely my favourite, the red one has a little too much texture for me! :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. in love with the first one. the classic combo of black & white, the cute shape, those bows.. it just has everything!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  6. These dresses are so pretty, the second one is especially gorgeous! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this trend though for someone as short as myself it's incredibly hard to pull off sadly :o( buuut will you be doing a DIY on that dress! Would looooove to see that!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty selection and I love the shoes in the first photo - nice detail on the front.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice photos. I like your blog! Mayer you can visit my blog and follow me on gfc and bloglovin.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like midi dresses, they are more elegant and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Che meraviglia questi abiti!

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. These dresses are so beautiful. I wish I owned all of them.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful dresses
    following you now on gfc,maybe you want to do the same? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome dresses. love the red one so much. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Just let me know so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each one!