One Moment: Erdem

I've had a long time away from my blog.  The time and effort of doing outfit posts finally caught up with me.  The frustration also kept me away.  But I've missed blogging and have decided to change my blog a little lot.  Some fashion, some jewelry, some places, some thoughts from me on whatever I'm thinking at this one moment.

My first post in my new series called "One Moment" is the 2013 resort collection from Erdem.  I love the ladylike-but-still-a-little-unexpectedness of the pieces and most of all, I love the longer length of the dresses!




13 comments:

  1. So glad to see you pop up in my bloglovin again! Hope you are well :)



    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, Would you like following each other by gmail?

    thevoguebyme.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Originalissimi questi abiti!!!
    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Video outfit YOUTUBE
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bellissime questi abiti

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back!!! I've been missing you a lot!!! But I understand your point, you have to do what you like with your blog!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw so happy to see that you're back my dear and what a lovely post to return with! Adore the Erdem collection :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. La robe de la première photo est sublime . bonne journée

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first one dress are stunning
    kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back! Nice to see your new post. I'm so happy.
    Love this collection and this style is very interesting. That black and white dress is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back! Hope you are well :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This collection is to die for, Its classy & chic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each one!